Our accredited facilitators are practicing senior consultants or managers within our own service divisions. They draw on a wealth of real-world experience, case studies and practical examples to bring learning material to life and increase the relevance to learners.
Our training and development prioritise interaction and group discussions. Case studies and customised role-plays ensure total involvement and participation by each learner and make it possible for the facilitator to assess learner comprehension and potential performance in the required skill.
- Accredited courses and Workshops that we offer ranges
- OHS Management
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Legal Liability
- Occupational Health & Safety Act & Regulations
- Basic Working at Heights
- Fall Protection Plan Developer
- Scaffold Erection, Inspection and Supervision
- Basic first aid level 1 -3
- Fire Fighting
- Health & Safety Representative Training
- Handling of Hazardous Chemical Substances