Food Safety Consulting Services
Complying with the new R638 regulations for food hygiene and the transportation of food can be daunting.
Make navigating compliance a breeze. You cook, we take care of the book.
Certification We Can Assist With:
- Certificate of Acceptability
- HACCP Certification
- Kosher Certification (Kosher is a Hebrew word that means fit, proper or correct. Nowadays, it is mostly used to describe food and drink that complies with Jewish religious dietary law.)
- Halaal Certification
- SIZA Certification
- Global Gap Certification
- ISO 22000 (International Standard for Food Safety)
- Access to supply large retailers
- Export market
- Risk-free supply, i.e. compliance with R638 regulations
- Trade as “safe kitchen” for B&B, Restaurants, Hotels, Food Trucks, Food vendors and venues
- Competitive edge over non-compliant vendors