Construction Consulting Services
Do you require a safety file, a safety officer or a Construction Safety Agent on your project?
Before you say no, consider the legal definition of construction work:
“construction work” means any work in connection with –
- The construction, erection, alteration, renovation, repair, demolition or dismantling of or addition to a building or any similar structure; or
- The construction, erection, maintenance, demolition or dismantling of any bridge, dam, canal, road, railway, runway, sewer or water reticulation; or the moving of earth, clearing of land, the making of excavation, piling, or any similar civil engineering structure or any similar type of work.
So, if your job can be described within the above definition, you require a site-specific health and safety file. A very broad description indeed.
Ok, so your work falls under “construction work”, what now?
No problem, AllSafe Turnkey Solutions dedicated construction health and safety consultants are registered with SACPCMP (South African Council for the Project and Construction Management Professions) and have the required on site experience and qualifications needed to get you on site quickly and keep you safely compliant throughout the project.
We assist contractors with developing site specific safety files for their projects anywhere in South Africa. We can also assist with the implementation of those files on site with workers as well as conducting the required inspections at the desired frequencies.
- Get onto site pronto, and start earning
- Stay on site – don’t get tripped up by outstanding paperwork
- Let AllSafe deal with difficult site HS Officers
- Minimise your IOD and site HS fine liabilities
- Increase your productive time on site